Beauty Live, Galleria Dallas‘ two-day electrifying celebration commemorating the cosmetics industry, is set for an epic return April 9 – 10, and this is a fete you’ll definitely want to “glo up” for. Expert panels, beauty tips and tricks, must-see demos, in-store giveaways, and more head up the eighth annual Beauty Live, with a list of celebrity appearances that will literally make you blush (pun intended).
The fun all starts on the main stage where guests are invited to learn from leading beauty experts as they discuss top tricks, techniques, and trends from the big names in cosmetics. If names such as Steve Kemble (America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru / KVIL personality) or Bravo TV’s Real Housewives of Dallas LeeAnne Locken and Tiffany Hendra get you going, then there’s not one, but three reasons already you should attend Beauty Live.
Another quick glimpse of the star-studded schedule showcases appearances by Inspire N Style’s own Editor in Chief, Leah Frazier; Miracles from Heaven author, Christy Beam; National Make Up Artist for Christian Dior, Erik Martinez; iconic Dallas model and fashion show producer extraordinaire, Jan Strimple; reality TV guru and leading Dallas blogger, Cynthia Smoot; and of course, a special beauty panel and Beauty Live on Ice grand finale show featuring famed Olympian Johnny Weir (pictured left).
Now that’s worth getting all glammed up for!
Closing out the beauty-inspired weekend will be a free Beauty Live on Ice performance on April 10th at 4:00 p.m. by three-time U.S. Champion and 2016 Olympian Johnny Weir. The 20-minute free show will feature an array of professional skaters as well as the Galleria Dallas Skating School Synchronized Team.
Peek a glimpse of the Beauty Live schedule below or head to the Galleria Dallas site to get the full deets on the best beauty advice in the biz — enough for you to raise a perfectly arched brow at.
Saturday April 9, 2016 – On The Stage
Beauty for Every Woman, 11:00 a.m.
- Moderated by Galleria Dallas fashion stylist Holly Quartaro and America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru Steve Kemble. Featuring panelists: Model Behaviors Founder Toni Munoz-Hunt, broadcast professional Priya Rathod, makeup artist Joanna Hathcock, morning news anchor and host Allyn Hoang, and Editor in Chief of Inspire N Style Magazine, Leah Frazier.
Always on Trend with Toni & Guy, 12:00 p.m.
- Featuring Toni & Guy National Creative Technical Director Samantha Finley, Advanced Creative Director Austin Finley, and National Cosmetics Director Sharayah Quinn.
Belk Presents Beauty from the Inside Out, 1:00 p.m.
- Featuring Adrian Andrews-Watts, Lisa Rawls, Regional Makeup Artist for Lancome Teri Boyd, and Miracles from Heaven author Christy Beam.
The Best of Macy’s Beauty, 2:00 p.m.
- Featuring Macy’s Beauty Advisor and Area Cosmetics Director Cori Prager, and Store Director Amanda Arther. Special apperances are also in store from National Make Up Artist for Christian Dior Erik Martinez, Special Events Coordinator for Clinique Ashley Moody, Beauty Education Executive for Estee Lauder Lacey Salas, Regional Education Executive for Michael Kors Beauty Rod Morris, and Lancome National Makeup Artist Jordan Britt.
Sephora Presents Correct and Conceal, 3:00 p.m.
- Featuring senior makeup artist Kylie Castillo
Nordstrom Presents Lift and Tuck with Perfect Brows and Custom Contour, 4:00 p.m.
- Featuring Anastasia Beverly Hills expert Lashonda Hathorn
Get Fresh with Lush Cosmetics, 5:00 p.m.
- Featuring Chip Laymon and Danielle Wheeler
Beauty through the Lens of Famed Photographer Irving Penn, 6:00 p.m.
- Featuring iconic Dallas model Jan Strimple, The Pauline Gill Sullivan Associate Curator of American Art Sue Canterbury, famed Dallas fashion photographer Richard Krall, and Dallas model Adrian Hilard.
Sunday, April 10, 2016 – On the Stage
Johnny Weir’s Fashion Secrets, 1:00 p.m.
- Featuring Olympic figure skater and fashion commentator Johnny Weir, and moderated by America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru Steve Kemble.
The Real Guide to Beauty, 2:00 p.m.
- Featuring television personality and Real Housewives of Dallas Co-Star LeeAnne Locken, Founder of Sanctuary of Style and Real Housewives of Dallas Co-Star Tiffany Hendra, and Reality TV guru and Dallas blogger Cynthia Smoot.
Beauty Live on Ice, 4:00 p.m.
- Featuring Olympian Johnny Weir, 2012 U.S. National Pair Champions Caydee Denney and John Coughlin, 2016 U.S. National Junior Lady and 2015 Novice Lady Champion Emily Chan, 2016 U.S. National Junior Lady Silver Medalist Vivian Le, 2016 U.S. National Juvenile Dance Pewter Medalists Shin Lei Case and Maxim Zharkov, and many more.