Proper accounting is key to the success of any business. If you’re an entrepreneur, keeping …
Big things are happening in Dallas and this newest development is to the tune (pun intended) of 90,000 square feet. Affectionately labeled Big Beat Dallas, the new entertainment district flanks Toyota Music Factory and promises 365 days of live entertainment with dining, drinking, and libations right in the heart of Irving.
Created by entertainment tycoon Billy Bob Barnett, Big Beat Dallas has been a decade in the works and slated for a larger than life opening this Spring.
“Big Beat Dallas represents an advancement of Ben Carpenter’s vision for Las Colinas,” explains Barnett. “When Ben created the 12,000 acre Las Colinas development, he was recognized for creating the most innovative large-scale urban development in the country. We want Big Beat to continue that spirit of innovation and partnership.”
So here’s the real beat. Outdoor stages, six dining and drinking establishments, and a daily Ranchers’ Market housed in a vibrant and state-of-the-art pavilion.
And if it’s not already registering that everything is bigger in Texas — and now Irving — Big Beat Dallas is bringing the best-of-the-best to seal its ultimate success.
“One of our goals at Toyota Music Factory is to cater to people of all walks of life, day and night,” said Noah Lazes, president of ARK Group and the project’s developer. “We believe Big Beat Dallas helps tremendously in reaching this goal of an all-encompassing 24-hour entertainment district. Each concept at Big Beat Dallas was custom designed for the Toyota Music Factory to cater to the many residents and visitors of Irving.”
With culinary efforts led by Executive Chef Roberto Madrid, the new Big Beat dining hotspots will now include:
- Texas Jam House: Think family recipes with a Southern flair. Open 24 hours a day with comfortable porch seating. Add in a sweet tea (or Long Island) and we think we’re hooked!
- Bar Manzanilla: The coastal taqueria and tequila bar. A must-have staple for any Texas dining destination, tequila, tacos and top DJ’s will make this swinging locale one of the busiest in the district.
- Highway 61 South: Blues, Texas BBQ, and nightly entertainment. Need we say more?
- Texas C-Bar: It’s every vino lovers dream. With a wine collection larger than Texas itself, its “sommelier-managed list” includes over 300 vineyards, along with a comprehensive Scotch menu. A cigar lounge and private wine room also tops this space, along with chef-driven and sustainably sourced food.
- Martini Ranch: A noted “Vegas-inspired” destination for craft and noveau cocktails, plus bottle service — and don’t forget occasional visits from top area DJ’s.
- Marktetplace Bars: Specialty cocktails, frozen margaritas, and regional craft beers round out these two “Texas-sized” outdoor bars, that also feature live feeds of ongoing entertainment and sports programs.
And the best deal yet? Happy Hour is served daily at Big Beat Dallas but with a special license for the premise, you and your drink can wander from destination to destination within the 90,000 square foot complex. Think Vegas meets New Orleans, but all in Big D style!
Don’t miss a beat! For more information on Big Beat Dallas, be sure to visit www.bigbeatdallas.com. Photos used courtesy of Big Beat Dallas.