These days, it’s all about the brow. That’s a trend that isn’t likely to change …
Eat.Sweat.Undress. (ESU), a lifestyle brand providing high quality wellness, fitness, beauty and fashion products, announces the release of its debut hair fragrance collection, “The Alexia P. Hammonds Collection”, inspired by its founder. Available in five signature scents, the new ESU perfumes are manufactured exclusively in Grasse, France, with Hammonds becoming the first ever black woman to formulate hair mists in Grasse, the historic home for perfume.
Formulated with a special keratin protein and cashmilan, the hair mists are beautifully aromatic as well as functional for strengthening, softening and conditioning the hair.
“I wanted to blend two things that I love, to make our perfumed Hair Mist stand out in the market of hair care and fragrances. We’ve done that in a very special way,” remarked Alexia P. Hammonds, Founder of Eat.Sweat.Undress.
ESU hair mists are formulated for daily use on all hair types, lasting all day long. They have lower alcohol content than standard Eau De Toilettes and contain even less alcohol than industry-standard Eau De Parfums. Retailing for $85.00 each, these signature hair perfumes are ultra-gentle and will never dry or damage one’s tresses.
“In creating this namesake collection for ESU, it was more than just a collection of exquisitely combined notes — each fragrance is a love letter to a specific time in my life,” Hammonds said. “And while these may be inspired by my individual experiences, my hope is that each one will transport the wearer to a beautiful moment from their own lives as well.”
The Alexia P. Hammonds Hair Mist Collection
- KoKo Ni: This fragrance is inspired by the idea that women should always fully own their space. Featuring top notes of Grapefruit, Bergamot and Lemon; middle notes of clary sage, labdanum, tobacco and cinnamon; and bottom notes of musk, amber benzoin and gaiacwood.
- Garden Party: This fragrance will instantly transport wearers to a beautiful spring day. Featuring top notes of mandarin, apple and peach; middle notes of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine; and bottom notes of amber, solar notes and musk.
- Dallas: Inspired by Dallas, Texas, this fragrance is meant to celebrate the places where you became the person you were meant to be. Featuring top notes of bergamot and mandarin; middle notes of jasmine, rose and orange blossom; and bottom notes of amber, musk, patchouli and cedarwood.
- Diani Beach: This exotic fragrance is a love letter to those perfect moments spent with a loved one in the sand. Featuring top notes of grapefruit, coconut, orange and bergamot; middle notes of pineapple, rose, blackcurrant, ylang and tiare; and bottom notes of amber, caramel, cedarwood, solar notes and vanilla.
- Carnal #4: Inspired by sexuality, sensuality, and the electrifying thrill of new experiences. Featuring top notes of raspberry, orange and bergamot; middle notes of amber and cedarwood; and bottom notes of musk, caramel and moss.
The ESU new Alexia P. Hammonds signature hair mist collection is available online for purchase at eatsweatundress.com. Individual 2.5 fl oz bottles retail at $65.00 and the Hair Mist Discovery Set featuring small 2mL samples of each fragrance retails at $32.00.