There’s good news and there’s bad news. Bad news: blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark …
Whether for vanity or pure necessity, a facial is always the perfect remedy for flawless skin. Add aromatherapy, light sounds, and a soothing neck massage — and a relaxing spa experience awaits.
But for the woman on-the-go who chooses to forego spa foreplay for a cosmetic “quickie,” this award-winning facial will leave you overly satisfied — with more time, more shine, and an uncontrollable yearning for more. Read on for more insight into your latest beauty addiction.
Touting “my life, my time, my skin” — the “best in beauty” HydraFacial is all the rage in the beauty sphere. Think microdermabrasion, a chemical peel, hydration, extractions, and anti-aging magic all balled into one. The 6-step HydraFacial does it all, leaving no stone unturned, dipping you and your skin into the fountain of youth, and in just 30 minutes. Yes, you read that right…30 minutes.
The clinically proven treatment boasts instant results, leaving 90% or more of patients with less visible lines, reduction in dark spots, and firmer, brighter skin. (See below.) While this sounds like yet another skincare commercial, we tested out the HydraFacial phenomenon at the Dallas Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics, and the results were nothing less than stellar.
Prior to our visit, we were admittedly unaware of the swift procedure. We blocked an hour and a half off of our calendar, and entered the Center for some HydraFacial goodness.
In just 30 minutes and with time to spare, we experienced the painless, non-invasive process that left our skin completely hydrated, fresh, and glowing. Get the step-by-step dish on the facial details below.
- Step 1 – Vortex-Exfoliation: A serum is lightly massaged into the skin to remove dead skin cells, uncovering healthy skin.
- Step 2 – Vortex-Peel: No need to brace yourself. This ain’t your ordinary peel gals. Light, swift, and effective, the Vortex-Peel serum is a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids delivering the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling. Who said that beauty is pain?
- Step 3 – Vortex-Extraction: Another painless process, the patented automated vortex suction cleans out pores with an exclusive Beta-HD serum.
- Step 4 – Vortex-Boost: Boost your skin back to life as targeted proprietary skin solutions are applied to the skin to address your customary skin concerns.
- Step 5 – Vortex-Fusion: Another serum is applied during this process to nourish and protect the skin with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Step 6 – Extend & Protect: Lastly, maintain the incredible results with the Daily Essentials product which features the same ingredients used in the HydraFacial Treatment.
From Adrienne Maloof (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) to Paris Hilton to Dr. Paul Nassif (E!’s Botched and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), celebs rate the HydraFacial as the “it” treatment for maintaining a youthful glow. And while we normally refuse to hop on the A-lister bandwagon, this is one facial we’ll proudly skip the spa for.
And no worries about post-peel scaling or hiding at home to let your face heal. This lunchtime friendly, in-and-out treatment will have you toasting the margs and dipping chips in guac by happy hour in no time.
For more information, visit www.dallascosmeticderm.com/cosmetic-treatments/hydrafacial or www.hydrafacial.com. Results vary and have longer effects if HydraFacial is conducted once a month.